MOZAMBIQUE: WHERE ISLAND MAGIC IS WITHIN EASY REACH TO ADD TO YOUR SAFARI
Swaying palms on secluded islands. Endless stretches of footprint-free, sandy white beaches. Warm, azure blue ocean waters and untouched coral reefs. And sunshine, pretty much all year round. All that and so much more await in Mozambique, a true tropical paradise on the eastern coastline of Southern Africa – that also offers easy access to a myriad of African safari options.
Your choice of genuinely untouched islands
Some say heaven on earth can be found off the coast of Mozambique. Apart from the fact that these little islands are still predominantly uninhabited, there are a number of other reasons why you will want to explore it:
- Coral reefs and mangrove forests: A wealth of coral reefs and mangroves are fully intact along the shores of Mozambique. These complex ecosystems are essential components to sustain marine life.
- Rare marine life: The Bazaruto Archipelago, home to numerous off-shore marine parks and rare marine species such as the dugong, an enormous vegetarian sea mammal, as well as dolphins and a wide variety of fish species.
Indulge in island style fun, all in the lap of luxury
Mozambique, no doubt, has everything one could desire of an island holiday. A choice of secluded islands with exclusive lodges and boutique beach villas. Beachfront views, the freshest seafood, signature cocktails and VIP treatment. Plus infinite options to just kick off your shoes and relax with some island style fun under the warm African sun:
- Relaxation at its best at one of many beautiful lodges located on untouched beaches.
- Leisurely sunrise or sunset boat cruises through the islands.
- Snorkelling with gentle whale sharks.
- Scuba diving in crystal clear waters.
- A range of water sports activities.
- Horse riding on the beach.
- A variety of spa treatments.
These are just some of the marvellous things you can do in Mozambique. Most importantly, we can combine your beach holiday with a wild safari, at any of the easy-to-reach neighbouring African countries. Talk to us about a holiday package especially for you.